Speculum Juris Volume 30 (2016)
Speculum Juris Volume 30 Part 1 (2016)
- End of the Road for Breach of Promise Claims? Cloete v Maritz 2013 (5) SA 448 (WCC) and Cloete v Maritz SAFLII  ZAWCHC 10
- Section 127 of the National Credit Act: A Form of Statutory Repudiation – How It Modifies the Common Law
- Problems of Serious Injury Assessment
- The ‘Treadmill Approach’ in South Africa’s Constitutional Adjudication Process
- Is a Permanent African Criminal Court Likely Soon Considering the Continent’s Post-Colonial Response to International Criminal Justice?
- The Impact of the Abolition of the Third Party Delictual Claim for Adultery by the Constitutional Court in De v RH (CCT 182/14)  ZACC 18