Volume 26 Part 1 (2012)
Speculum Juris Volume 26 (2012)
- Is the Determination of Compensation a Pre-requisite for the Constitutional Validity of Expropriation? Haffajee NO and Others v Ethekwini Muncipality and Others
- Fathers Responsible for the Sins of their Children? Notes on the Accessory Liability of a Family Head in the Customary Law of Delict
- Considering the Abolition of Ilobolo: Quo Vadis South Africa?
- An Overview of Recent Changes to Corporate Governance Frameworks as it Pertains to Executive Remuneration
- Whose Fault is it Anyway? A Reflection on the Interpretation of Section 1(1)(A) of the Apportionment of Damages Act (No. 34/1956) as Amended
- The Alien Tort Claims Act and the South African Apartheid Litigation: Is the End Nigh?
- Corporate Criminal Liability for Deaths, Injuries and Illnesses: Is South Africa’s Mining Sector Ready for Change?
- The Use of Electronic Reverse Auctions in Public Procurement in South Africa
- Human Rights and Conflict Transformation in Africa: Some Thoughts on the Transformative Values of Human Rights